FAMOUS BRITISH VOICES QUIZ
Some of the most famous voices in the world are BritisH, but do you recognise them?
CLICK ON THE CLUES TO SEE IF YOU'RE RIGHT
1. Probably still the most famous British voice in the world, God rest her.
2. Not a lot of people will recognise the first clip. But the end line is a dead giveaway.
4. Famed for his big banana boots
5. This voice is absolutely fabulous
6. The Shakespearian actor with a magnetic personality
7. Sheeeeee’s Supercalyfragilisticexpialidocious
8. Polymath, ex-convict, Twitterholic, Comedian with a brain the size of a planet
9. Voicey MacVoice Face.(This may not mean much to non-British people, so Google 'Boaty McBoatface'.)
10. An uptown girl who recently has lived at the opposite end of town.
Congratulations if you got all ten! And there's an eleventh Very British Voice you should have a listen to right now. Mine!
Every month I create a Daft Reel on a different subject. Here’s this month's...
If you’d like to hear each month's new Daft Reel, please leave me your first name and email address. Plus you could WIN a free voiceover just by subscribing below: